Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 sees the return of the multi-award winning franchise complete with an abundance of new features and quality improvements. PES 2017 aims to retain its title of “Best Sports Game” for a third year, as voted across the world at games shows and by major media outlets in 2014 and 2015. This year’s tagline (creation concept) “Control Reality” encapsulates the focus of this year’s product, taking the award winning gameplay to a new level by achieving interactive reality in both control and its new standard of authentic visuals
– Fundamental Gameplay Changes – Key additions to the on-pitch experience
– Real Touch – In football, what dictates and separate the best from the rest is 1st touch control. In PES 2017 the 1st touch in calculated by player attributes as well as the further inclusion of real ball physics directly controlled by the input ball touch. See how different players control the ball in unique and different ways based on where and how you control them, dictating the flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball
– Quality Improvements – Many important elements are upgraded per fan feedback.
– Referees – Improved judgment on player collisions to determine fouls. Smaller fouls will be called up, as well as extra intelligence when playing the advantage rule, including going back to book players after an earlier challenge
– Stadiums – Additional stadiums added, from new licenses to original designs. Brand new pitch turf designs give variety, as well as new options on goal net types in edit mode, which adds a unique look to every stadium you play in.
– Live Update – Available as a Day One update when users connect online. Weekly updates will now be able to be downloaded to all offline modes. This will enable all users with online connections to play with the latest rosters. This will also apply to European transfers for winter, the long wait is now gone from your worries.
– Presentation – Completely new menu design throughout the game, from main menu to pre-match settings to game plan. Significant upgrade to match presentation, including new HUD and redesigned highlights and replay system.
– Vibration – New controller vibration adds the feeling of being in the thick of the action. Varying vibrations for impact and player collisions, as well as shots and when the ball hits the post.