In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PlayStation 3, the Emperor of Tamriel has been assassinated and the killer still runs loose- meanwhile, no heir sits on the throne. With no Emperor upon the throne, the gates of Oblivion open wide and demons invade. Your quest is to find the lost heir and place him on the throne, before demons destroy the land. Each character is in complete control of their own destiny in this single-player fantasy RPG, which features groundbreaking levels of non-player AI.
- Live another life in a whole new world — gamers can create and play any Character they can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer
- First-person melee and magic systems bring first person role-playing to a new level of intensity
- The groundbreaking new Radiant AI system gives Oblivion’s characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them
- Features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before — facial animations, lip-synching, full speech, even unscripted conversations with each other
- The enormous world of Oblivion is open, giving you short challenges and open-ended gameplay — everything from fighting bandits to mixing potions