- Rise of the Tomb Raider game
- “Blood Ties” Single Player Story – Explore Lara’s childhood home in all-new Story Mode adventure, and uncover a family mystery that will change her life forever.
- “Blood Ties” Nightmare – Lara’s worst nightmares come alive as hordes of the undead overrun her childhood home. Compete with friends and create community challenges with card modifiers in an all new Nightmare Mode.
- Endurance Mode Co-Op – You and a friend must work together to raid tombs in a brutal wilderness. Battle to the top of the leaderboards, as others try to beat your longest survival run.
- 20 Year Celebration Content – Five classic Lara Croft skins plus a reimagined outfit that pays tribute to Lara’s trip to Antarctica from Tomb Raider III. New content also includes the “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode.
- PlayStation VR-support – Experience “Blood Ties” Single Player Story in a whole new way with full Virtual Reality support using the PlayStation VR headset*
- All DLC Included – Includes all previously released downloadable content, plus new outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards that will keep you customizing, expanding, and challenging your friends to new adventures.
In her first adventure, Lara Croft was forged into a true survivor, but she glimpsed a deeper, secret world. Obsessed by what she has seen, Lara is now threatened by a shadow organization intent on killing her for what she knows. She is pushed to her physical and mental limits as she seeks the truth buried deep within the tombs of an ancient world. To unravel the mystery of a Lost City, Lara must use her survival skills and wits, learn to trust new friends, and ultimately accept her destiny as the Tomb Raider.