The Shoot is a first-person oriented shooter game for PlayStation 3 that uses the PlayStation Move controller and the PlayStation Eye peripheral to create a unique motion-controlled arcade gaming experience.
Set amidst a movie-themed game setting, players use a single PlayStation Move controller to target appropriately movie-themed enemies and to interact with the gameworld, while the PlayStation Eye camera monitors their location for enemies bent on returning fire of their own. Additional features include two-player support, 480p and 720p HD video support and more.
* First-person orientated arcade shooter featuring motion controller based gunplay utilizing the combination of the PlayStation Motion controller and the PlayStation Eye camera peripheral.
* Powerful special attacks such as Rampage, Showtime, and Shockwave, that allow players to wreck havoc on action movie sets that fill the game.
* Highly destructible environments that can be shot away to expose enemies, secret power-ups, bonus items and deleted scenes.
* 5 themed movie sets including Haunted House Party, Outlaws, Robot Rebellion, Deep Perils, and The Mob.
* Multiplayer game support for up to two players.