Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire.
Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.
- Adventure as one of two new races–the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
- Level Cap Increased to 85. Earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to improve characters.
- Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been altered forever and updated with new content, from the devastated Badlands to the broken Barrens, which has been sundered in two.
- Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great Sunken City of Vashj’ir beneath the sea.
- Enjoy more high-level raid content than previous expansions, with optional more challenging versions of all encounters.
- Explore Azeroth as a gnome priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race and class combinations.
- Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.
- Take on PvP objectives and daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war in all-new rated Battlegrounds.
- Archaeology. Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.
- Flying Mounts in Azeroth. Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms like never before.
- And much, much more…
There are no reviews yet.