Through the combined efforts of the Tokyo and Windsor-based PES Productions team, the heart-thumping and nail-biting moments of top-flight football have been perfectly recreated. PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play. KONAMI has completely reworked a raft of key elements to ensure every pass, shot or off-the-ball run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015’s on-field action. A new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles with precise control over the direction and power of all strikes. Countering enhanced attacking options, goal keepers intuitively close angles and are capable of an incredible number of ways to react to any situation, including altering centre of gravity. Likewise, passing options available to players when delivering a final pass have been expanded, allowing for little knock-ons or searing low passes that use new physics routines to ensure the ball behaves realistically across every situation, providing unique and differing outcomes decided by user actions. The final key element that has been totally reworked centres around the degree of close control on offer. Positioning is vital, but the ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved and opens up PES 2015 as the definitive on-field experience.
- Excitement Of Goals – A new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles
- Final Pass – Passing options available to players when delivering a final pass have been expanded
- 1 on 1 – Ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved
- Incredible Response Times – Lightning fast controls for instinctive reactions when the ball is in play
- Full Pitch AI – Constantly adjusted covering everything that develops on the pitch
- Case for Defence – Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play