Crimes and Punishments is a finely detailed investigation game. Each case has a unique and complex storyline, and it is up to the player to put the pieces of each case together in order to make final conclusions and seal the fate of your suspects.
You will use the amazing skills of the legendary Sherlock Holmes as you embody the unconventional detective in this groundbreaking investigation game. Unlike any other of its kind, Crimes and Punishments puts all control in your hands. You decide whom to interrogate, which clues to collect, and how to put facts together to build a case. You can even imprison the wrong person should you choose. However, unexpected consequences may arise where you least expect them if you make the wrong decisions.
In Crimes and Punishments you will take on a number of fascinating crimes, including murders, thefts, and missing persons. There are 6 full-length cases, each with a variety of possible endings. In each case you must examine the crime scene, find clues, conduct historical research, locate suspects, run interrogations, examine the evidence, and come to an educated conclusion. Exquisite graphics and true-to-life scenery compliment the gritty realism of Crimes and Punishments. Never before has a game brought you this close to a crime scene, or this close to cold, hard justice.
- Holmes returns to households around the globe in a series of exciting new investigations that you control.
- Experience the thrill of case-cracking using Holmes’ legendary skills, and your wits.
- Interrogate suspects and collect evidence to condemn or absolve the suspects you choose.
- Connect the dots through Holmes’ Neural Net deduction space, unlocking new tasks and narrative approaches.
- Collaborate with famed sidekicks Toby, Dr. Watson, and Inspector Lestrade in the most visually stunning interactive Sherlock Holmes game to date.